Wednesday 20 January 2010

I want to watch you play



Princess: so this will be the first weekend in over a month the kids are visiting their dad
Princess: i should be able to make that long overdue video
Arthur: I thought you already had, i'll look forward to it
Princess: no
Princess: was working on it
Princess: made a few short ones
Princess: but not happy with them
Arthur: thats a shame - i'm sure i'd be a great judge of their quality
Arthur: try me
Princess: lol
Princess: i bet you would
Princess: but i am the same about my videos as i am about my pics
Princess: if they dont make the cut
Princess: they get deleted
Princess: trust me
Arthur: Well a Princess should recieve positive feedback
Princess: youll like the final result
Princess: lol
Princess: yes she should
Princess: i actually have a date sat night
Arthur: i bet i will
Princess: im thinking about asking him to make a video with me
Arthur: Oh yes, now that i'd love to see
Princess: me too
Princess: ive never seen myself fuck
Arthur: just hearing you say it turns me on
Princess: nice
Arthur: So do you not even have any photos to share in the meantime?
Princess: not any new ones
Princess: i cant even remember the last time i took pics
Princess: between work, school, and the kids
Princess: mommy doesnt get much play time anymore
Arthur: Mmm i've not seen the reclining nude photo before, you are fantastic
Princess: i know
Princess: like the mole?
Arthur: its cute
Princess: we actually call them angel kisses here
Arthur: how sweet
Princess: lol
Arthur: and beautifully placed
Princess: all better, and sitting at your desk with a massive woody?
Arthur: yep - how did you know that is my place?
Princess: damn I want your cock!!!
Princess: the things i would do to you
Arthur: tell me more
Princess: id take you in my mouth
Arthur: mmm
Princess: tease the head of your cock with my tongue
Princess: while strocking your growing cock
Princess: till your at full staff
Princess: then Id take the whole thing in my mouth
Princess: sucking
Princess: up and down
Arthur: I already am for you baby
Princess: like a lollipop of my fav flavor
Princess: playing with your balls
Princess: hearing you moan
Arthur: ah fuck youd have me coming in no time
Princess: waiting for you to be at the point where you want to release
Princess: and ill make you wait
Arthur: tease me
Princess: just a little
Princess: then ill climb on top of you
Arthur: go on
Princess: my breasts in your face
Princess: your cock in my wet warm pussy
Arthur: feeling those hard nipples in my mouth
Princess: gently sliding on you
Princess: your cock filling every inch of me
Princess: the pleasure escapes my lips in a deep sultry moan
Arthur: mmm what a beautiful sound
Princess: i start grinding you
Princess: slow at first
Arthur: talk to me whilst you ride
Princess: so you get the full effect of how good you feel inside of me
Princess: oh yeah
Princess: tell you how good you feel
Princess: how much i crave you
Princess: how much i want to feel you explode inside of me
Arthur: i can’t wait to see you fucking your date
Princess: haha
Princess: that’s if i can convince him
Arthur: how much convincing would he take to fuck you
Princess: not to fuck me
Princess: but to let me record him fucking me
Princess: letting him fuck me is the easy part
Princess: anywhoooo
Princess: im still on you
Princess: and you want to release
Princess: but im not ready
Princess: so i slow down
Princess: and you can’t take it
Princess: you push me to the bed
Princess: roughly
Princess: pull me over
Princess: pull my hips in the air
Arthur: mmm take you - make you my slave
Princess: grab a handfull of my hair
Princess: and tell me that now your going to give it to me
Princess: you bite the back of my neck while you enter me
Princess: forcefully
Princess: hard and deep
Princess: i scream in pleasure
Princess: omg
Princess: yeah
Princess: take me
Princess: have me
Princess: fuck me
Princess: this excites you
Princess: you get into a groove
Arthur: my cock is in my hand for you right now
Princess: fucking me
Princess: harder
Princess: faster
Princess: i can barely take it
Princess: i want to cum all over you
Arthur: play with your clit whilst i fuck you from behind.
Princess: i want you to feel my hot wet juices squirt all over your cock
Arthur: soak my balls with your wetness
Princess: oh yeah
Princess: give it to me
Princess: oh god
Princess: im ganna cum
Princess: you feel so good
Arthur: feel my hips slapping against your ass, my fingers entwined in your hair as i hold you tight
Princess: i don’t want it to end
Princess: but want to please you
Arthur: then slow down, let it subside and build again
Princess: yes
Arthur: you can hear my heavy breathing against your neck, my teeth tracing lines against your shoulders
Princess: yes
Arthur: my fingers feeling the outline of your body
Princess: yes
Princess: ohhhhhhhh
Arthur: reaching round and feeling your breasts, your ass, my fingers joining with yours and we stroke your hard clit and wet lips together
Princess: yes
Princess: mmmm
Arthur: i just want to watch you right now
Princess: ahhhh
Princess: cant babe
Princess: kids are here
Princess: sitting about 15 feet away from me right now
Arthur: not even a quicksnap in the other room just with your hands inside your panties.
Arthur: imagining they are my hands
Princess: you can imagine that without a pic
Arthur: stroking you to within moments of your orgasm then letting it subside taunting you
Princess: plus
Princess: i don’t have any panties on
Arthur: even easier to take that photo
Princess: lol
Arthur: then where were we?
Princess: you were in a groove
Princess: you have me right there
Princess: i want to cum
Arthur: it was your groove I think I was in
Princess: i can feel my clit swelling in preperation
Arthur: with your kids so close too - you're such a bad mother
Princess: ouch
Arthur: a wonderful mother but a very bad girl
Princess: lol
Princess: just the way you like it
Princess: now
Arthur: oh yeah
Princess: my back arches
Princess: my moans get louder
Princess: you push hard and deep inside of me
Princess: slow deep thrusts
Princess: YES
Princess: sweet pleasure
Princess: my warm sweet cum all over you
Princess: you can barely take it
Princess: and tell me your going to cum
Princess: i push against you
Princess: to make sure every inch of you is inside of me
Arthur: Mmm - i can feel my balls tighten as your pussy milks me, our fingers caressing your clit, both hands feeling my cock as I slide in and out of you, our wetness mingling
Princess: i want to feel your cock throbbing while you cum
Arthur: my breath coming in ragged gasps
Princess: yeah baby
Princess: cum for me
Arthur: my cock starting to twitch deep inside you
Arthur: my fingers digging into your hips as I grind against you
Arthur: pulling you onto me
Princess: mmmm
Arthur: make yourself cum again for me as I feel my orgasm building
Princess: don’t stop
Arthur: cum together, our sweat mingling
Arthur: you looking over your should er out eyes meeting as we reach our climax our tongues meeting, tasting one another
Princess: YES
Princess: a perfect ending
Arthur: roll onto your back so i can look into your eyes as we cum together your body quivering as i explode deep inside you
Princess: deep inside
Princess: i can feel your explosion
Princess: hot sticky cum
Princess: filling me
Arthur: our lips meeting as i fll your pussy
Arthur: feel your body gasping beneath me
Arthur: slippery with sweat
Arthur: reeking of sex
Arthur: and alittle grin passes your lips
Princess: little?
Arthur: Well i didn't think a lady would give too much away on her first date
Princess: haha
Princess: the room becomes bright from the smile on my face
Princess: you rock me
Princess: you fullfill me
Arthur: good - i'm only tryin to make a very bad girl good
Princess: you succeed
Arthur: so when is this hot date then?
Princess: saturday night
Arthur: And what are you going to be up to?
Princess: ride on his harley
Princess: barbeque at a friends
Princess: and back to my place
Princess: i haven’t had sex with him yet
Princess: although I know he wants to
Princess: ive been holding out
Arthur: of course he wants to
Princess: lol
Princess: thanks
Arthur: Ah the good girl going bad again
Princess: of course
Princess: good only works for so long
Princess: then i get bored
Arthur: and horny
Princess: haha
Princess: im alwasy horny
Princess: good or bad
Arthur: god it must be hell for you
Princess: lol
Princess: why cause i dont get it nearly as much as i want it
Arthur: yep, you can't be lacking guys wanting you surely
Princess: not at all
Princess: the problem is me wanting them
Arthur: Well I suppose attention from a bum on the street might not always float your boat
Princess: lmao
Princess: not really
Princess: but i read guys well
Arthur: and
Princess: and i can spot the ones i know will get attached even though they say they wont
Princess: this is something i dont want
Princess: i guess i should share my experience
Princess: tell girls around the world
Princess: to make a guy want you
Princess: tell him you dont want to get serious
Princess: you just want to have fun
Princess: for some reason it becomes some kind of challenge for them
Princess: like they have to make me want to be with them
Princess: silly if you ask me
Arthur: Of course there is always the problem of them actually being quite happy only having fun
Princess: i should be the perfect chick
Princess: love sex
Princess: good cook
Princess: give great head
Princess: and no worries of relationship drama
Arthur: hmm where do i sign up?
Princess: mmmm
Princess: no need
Princess: your at the top of my list

Princess: thanks for the fun
Princess: ill try my best to get the go ahead for that video
Princess: if not
Princess: ill make another solo
Princess: any requests?
Arthur: i'm feeling a little partial to some kind of secretary fantasy (crisp white blouse, tight skirt, stockings) then i can imagine you draped over my office desk
Princess: ok
Princess: i think i can arrange that
Princess: so start fully dresssed
Princess: strip a little
Arthur: mmm sounds perfect - watch you playing, a little doggy style maybe
Princess: lol
Princess: i meant if i do the solo
Princess: not sure hes going to be too keen about me playing out a sex fantasy for someone else with him
Arthur: so did i - i want to watch that sexy ass too. imagine it on show as i take you over my desk
Princess: oh
Princess: ok
Princess: i was thinking about the convo
Princess: dion...
Princess: would you mind taking me like this
Princess: Arthur really wants to see that
Princess:
Arthur: hey us guys stick together, i'm sure he'd be up for it
Princess: lmao
Arthur: Why wouldn't he
Princess: cause hes kinda diggin me
Arthur: Tsk details details
Princess: and i doubt he would like the idea of me trying to woo someone else with my sexual adventures
Princess: lol
Princess: your too damn cute
Arthur: Hmm I suppose now you put it like that
Princess: ok im out
Princess: have a good day sweets
Arthur: Speak soon baby xxx

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, now I see why you can't work! LOL ;)xx

    ReplyDelete