Friday 15 January 2010

Candy Says

Candy is lovely - very innocent and yet with a definite hint of very naughty too.

Candy says:
Hello
Arthur says:
hello yourself, hows things?
Candy says:
Very good thanks
Candy says:
how about you ?
Arthur says:
not so bad, i'm trying to sell my flat at the moment so i'm constantly trying to be tidy, its quite a challenge
Candy says:
no wet towels on the floor or leaving loo seat up!!
Candy says:
where you moving to ?
Arthur says:
exactly, not sure yet, have to see what i can sell for first.
Candy says:
in this current climate you got a challenge on your hands
Candy says:
prices are droping could be living in a tent at this rate lol
Candy says:
could always whore yourself and show a bit of flesh to future buyers to hawk price up a notch lol
Arthur says:
yes but if i can sell early prices will continue to drop and make a bit on what i paid
Candy says:
when do i arrage a view? lmao
Arthur says:
hmm or that might put people off. Would you buy a place that has some bloke wandering around in the nip...oh
Candy says:
well demands on the bloke
Candy says:
but buying a place is long off no funds lol
Candy says:
what about those two women you mention might thy be u for it? lol
Arthur says:
i can imagine, its the deposit thats the pig to get.
well one lives in milwaukee so i doubt it, the other already owns her own house so i doubt she'd want to downsize
Arthur says:
maybe i should rent it out to nubile young hotties instead
Candy says:
well theres always that.... pop round to inspect the place and wet undies drying on the radiator lol
Arthur says:
depends on the standard of the undies
Candy says:
strict looks policey lol
Arthur says:
you can look but not touch?
Candy says:
oh yes and what do you look for in undie stakes?
Candy says:
can't you touch then?
Candy says:
assumed you single?
Arthur says:
see i'm quite fond of lingerie (not for me of course) but good quality, just always avoid anything too voluminous
Candy says:
lol i see.
Candy says:
easy to please then!
Candy says:
lingerie and heels
Arthur says:
its all about the contents :0)
Can't go wrong with lingerie and heels
Candy says:
hair down or up?
Candy says:
sultry look in the eyes...
Arthur says:
don't mind, maybe up and letting it down as your glasses come off
Candy says:
sounds good... shake in a sexy way.... glasses on tip of nose looking over them
Candy says:
hair trailing down
Arthur says:
thats the one!
Candy says:
silk and lace trimmed teddy brushing against the skin
Arthur says:
go on
Candy says:
strap slighly sliding off shoulder exposing the sun kissed skin
Candy says:
breasts pert and perfectly cupped ready to be caressed...
Arthur says:
you're good at this :0)
Candy says:
the erectness of the nipple like a little bud exposing through the mertieral
Candy says:
am i ?
Candy says:
never done it before
Candy says:
jilly cooper is to blame lol
Arthur says:
well you're turning me on
Candy says:
well thats a bonus then
Candy says:
as aposed to turning you off
Candy says:
have u told your 'friends' about me?
Arthur says:
no chance of that.
No, wasn't sure if you'd like me to share you
Candy says:
i don't mind
Candy says:
well actually i don't know
Candy says:
who do you think would like me more?
Arthur says:
I imagine Wende would quite like to hear about you, i know she likes girls too, and would love anyone who looks as good as you do
Candy says:
the other day was all very new to me.. but enjoyable x
Arthur says:
i'm glad you enjoyed it, was a little concerned you might have got scared off
Candy says:
no not at all... little taken a back
Candy says:
but am ok with it
Candy says:
just sorry not had chance to chat much
Arthur says:
good, no problem.
So where were we? you were in a silky teddy the strap slipping down showing your soft skin?
Candy says:
feeling the silk and lace brush against my sun kissed skin
Candy says:
the erectness of my bud like nipple peaking out through.... my breasts cupped to perfection
Arthur says:
i run my fingers lightly over your shoulders, down your arms, to your fingers
Candy says:
standing there looking over my shoulder as you enter and come behind me.... can feel your warm breath on my skin
Arthur says:
against your stomach, up towards your breasts, my breath against your neck
Candy says:
mmm.....
Arthur says:
my lips softagainst your neck, your shoulders, your back
Candy says:
feeling you caress me... pressing hard against me as you explore my body
Arthur says:
my hands moving over your nipples feeling them hard against my palms, feeling your breathing quicken
Candy says:
handing reaching up from my somach and cupping my breasts.... using the tip of a finger to trace the outline of my nipple and tweek it
Arthur says:
feeling you push your ass back against me
Candy says:
slowly lowering the other strap as you kiss my neck and shoulders
Arthur says:
as your fabulous boobs come free from their restraints, my hands start to move across them kneading them
Candy says:
mmm... watching the teddy slip from my shoulders and fall to the fall
Candy says:
feeling the warmth of your body pressing against mine... the throbbing of your trouser pressing against me
Arthur says:
sliding my hands down again, across your stomach down to your thighs, my tongue flickering down to the small of your back, my fingers tracing lines along the backs of your legs and up again from your ankles, your knees, to your ass
Candy says:
feeling your firm hardness through your trousers... begging to escape, pressing against me... closing my eyes and breaten quicken at your touch
Arthur says:
you open your legs as my fingers seek you out but I want to tease you
Candy says:
mmm..........
Arthur says:
my hands drifting across your pussy but lightly, just enough to leave a sensation and then they move on, you try to push against them
Candy says:
mmm...
Candy says:
groaning at your touch, caresss,
Candy says:
aching my back slightly against you as you explore me... feeling my warmth and moistness... droplets of my juices trickling from the tips of your fingers... you taste in your mouth sucking them ...
Arthur says:
my mouth moves up to your neck nibbling at your cute freckles, pressing myself against your round firm ass, my hands again at your pussy, pressing against your hard clit
Arthur says:
circling it feeling your wetness, tasting my fingers.
I push you to the bed, bend you over and kneel down, what do you want me to do to you?
Candy says:
i want you to tease and explore me.... slowly you unzip your trousers and allow your throbbing cock to make its bid for freedom... i want you to explore me with it teasing me... spanking my moist wet tight lips rubbing the full length up and down my pussy lips... useing the tip of your cock oozing pre cum to circle my arse hole.... kissing and nibbling my butt cheeks,,, slapping them...
Candy says:
slowly you hold my shoulders firm and slide down onto your knees... you tell me to keep quiet as you tease my tight bud arsehole with first your finger and then your tongue.... i close my eyes as wave of sensations sweepacross me
Arthur says:
i'm hard against your butt now, my hands rubbing your cheeks, spanking youholding your hips pressing against your pussy, feeling your juices roll down my fingers and onto my cock.
Candy says:
mmm
Arthur says:
i kneel down and run my tongue up your thigh to your ass then along your pussy lips, tatsing you for the first time
Candy says:
mmm....
Arthur says:
i stroke my cock to its full hardness as i allow my fingers to part your lips
Arthur says:
another finger circling your asshole
Candy says:
mmmm....
Arthur says:
you push back against it, my fingers slide inside you
(love that photo babe)
you feel my hot breath against your ass and your pussy, my breathing increasing.
Candy says:
fuck me
Arthur says:
you slide your fingers to your clit whilst i lick your ass and you play with yourself
Arthur says:
you want to feel me insid you
Arthur says:
i push you onto your back and watch you play with your wet pussy
Arthur says:
watchyou writhe as the pleasure builds deep inside you
Candy says:
yes want to ache at your touch... feel your throbbing tool thrust inside me feel your hips grind as you pump me deep... each thrust feeling it with all its power and might
Candy says:
long deep hard thrusts.. speeding up
Candy says:
feeling my muscels gripping you ....
Candy says:
i must go hun
Arthur says:
keep playing as I slide my cock deep inside you, all my length penetrating you, seeing your juices glistening on me as I pull out and slide back deep insde you, slowly increasing my pace, watching your face as you ifnger your clit, enjoying the pleasure in your eyes
Candy says:
sorry to calll it short but flatmate back xx
Arthur says:
oh honey and you didn't even get to cum, next time xx
Candy says:
how did i fair?
Candy says:
do i have a flaire for this?
Candy says:
lol
Arthur says:
beautifully, i'm certainly hard now.
keep me stimulated
Candy says:
i will try lol xx
Arthur says:
good cos you look fabulous and those breasts are just incredible xxx
And you know how to turn a guy on thats for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment