Friday 8 January 2010

A chat with Wendy

Wendy: Morning sexy man
Arthur: Afternoon gorgeous
Wendy: how was your weekend
Arthur: very good - the weather has been glorious all weekend and I went to see Madness play at Newbury racecourse Saturday evening.
Arthur: And yours?
Wendy: mine was good also
Wendy: weather was ok
Wendy: could have been warmer
Wendy: but its raining again today
Arthur: boo, still it could get you all wet-shirt
Wendy: lol
Arthur: Which sounds pretty good to me
Wendy: i bet
Wendy:
Arthur: So what are you up to?
Arthur: Other than making me all hot and flustered?
Wendy: hot and frustrated
Wendy: i like that
Wendy: just came on to check mail
Wendy: then off to work
Wendy: have a doc appt this afternoon
Wendy: and besides that
Wendy: nada
Arthur: Could be worse I guess, this place is mentally busy at the moment
Wendy: thats good
Wendy: better that I dont distract you too much
Arthur: No good you saying that - you already have
Arthur: I won't be able to concentrate for the rest of the day now
Wendy: lol
Wendy: im sorry
Wendy: well
Wendy: maybe not
Arthur: Of course you're not, lol
Wendy: the thought of you getting flustered by just the thought of me
Wendy: seriously excites me
Arthur: Well your little photo pops up in the corner with that saucy 'come to me' look and all of a sudden all a quiver
Wendy: NICE!!!
Arthur: And the thought of you excited does nothing to stop that feeling
Wendy: oppps
Wendy: shouldnt have mentioned that then huh
Arthur: too late now
Arthur: i'm officially excited by your excitement
Wendy: lmao
Arthur: its alright for you to laugh i'm going to have to satisfy my own urges to your movies now
Wendy: mmmmmm
Wendy: now im more excited
Arthur: good - if I have to suffer then so can you
Wendy: i will not suffer
Wendy: i will go and play before i shower
Arthur: Mmmm bliss, if only I could be there to help
Wendy: I will have my laptop back tomorrow
Wendy: maybe the morning after you can join me'
Arthur: i would like that very much, you're getting me hard at the thought
Wendy: mmm
Wendy: and just wait till your viewing it
Arthur: playing myself
Arthur: watching you
Wendy: while at work?
Arthur: well i have a fairly private office, need to be a little careful though
Wendy: for sure
Wendy: dont want to have to share me
Arthur: can't go streaking down the corridor, but i'm in my own office so ...
Arthur: Besides i don't want to share you
Wendy: this is good
Wendy: i do like being shared though
Wendy: in person
Wendy: with another woman
Wendy: but not while on cam
Arthur: I quite understand, shame though, that would be seriously hot.
Arthur: Another woman would be the only way i'd want to share you
Wendy: really?
Arthur: i'd love to share you with another woman
Wendy: i mean you wouldnt do 2 men
Arthur: I might, its not my first choice but depending on the meat in the sandwich i guess
Wendy: lol
Arthur: And I have a feelig you'd make a very tasty filling
Wendy: I would
Arthur: ever tried the two guys thing?
Wendy: i have
Wendy: nothing like being the center of attention for 2 men
Arthur: actually having you talk about it now I can see the attraction
Wendy: lol
Arthur: but i'd not just want to use my cock on you, i'd like to be able to get a good taste of you too.
Wendy: well then well have to make sure your first
Arthur: Mmm
Wendy: or we just wont worry about 2 men
Wendy: i can do that elsewhere
Wendy: with you
Wendy: i will focus on just pleasing you
Wendy: with a girlfriend close by
Arthur: nice, go on
Wendy: Well you would be all mine to begin with
Wendy: i dont like to share either
Wendy: but i would want you 100% happy
Wendy: so I would please you in all the ways that i know how
Wendy: than let her join us for round 2
Arthur: perhaps your friend might be happy just to watch until we felt like including her.
Wendy: I would have her tied to a chair in the corner
Wendy: watching us
Wendy: she will be
Arthur: your own personal slave?
Wendy: for sure
Arthur: Are you thinking of anyone in particular?
Wendy: no
Wendy: I think Ill wait for you
Wendy: so we can poick her together
Wendy: pick*
Arthur: I like the idea of poicking her too
Wendy: good
Wendy: i bet wed like the same type though
Arthur: what would you fancy?
Wendy: petite, long blond hair, nice firm boobs, tight ass, ,
Arthur: Very nice, nice little thing with an angelic face and a tight shaved pussy
Wendy: for sure
Wendy: has to be shaved
Arthur: a shaved pussy makes me want to go down on it for ages
Arthur: i love the feeling of it tightening as the orgasm builds
Wendy: hell yeah
Arthur: quivering as it subsides
Arthur: and keeping them held there as I carry on
Wendy: with a nice firm grasp
Arthur: my hands on their hips, my tomgue running the length of the pussy to the firm hard clit
Wendy: mmmm
Arthur: a finger tickling her ass teasing her
Arthur: my tongue delving deep into her wetness
Wendy: you have me so hot right now
Arthur: good, i want you to play and enjoy yourself
Arthur: thinking of me between our friends legs
Arthur: what would you be doing whilst i did it?
Wendy: i would be watching and playing with myself
Wendy: trying to lure you to me instead
Wendy: or getting myself nice and wet
Wendy: ready for you
Wendy: for when it was my turn
Arthur: i'd slide one hand along the length of your leg from your ankle up past your knee and lightly stroke your inner thigh, feeling the heat emanating from you
Arthur: feel your hips rising to try to press against my fingers
Wendy: OMG
Wendy: fuck you make me hot
Arthur: my palm slowly moves against your pussy, feeling your heat through the flimsy thong you're wearing
Arthur: swivel round from our slaves pussy to watch you slide a hand into your panties, part your lips with a finger and watch your wetness flooding out
Arthur: i want you on your knees in front of us with a hand between your legs
Arthur: i'd move behind you and watch your hand probing between your legs whilst i stroked your ass
Arthur: my cock straining in my pants
Arthur: Are you still there?
Wendy: i am
Wendy: dont stop
Wendy: your helping me
Arthur: are you playing now?
Wendy: i am
Wendy: and i have to stop to type back
Wendy: lol
Arthur: ok, your on your knees sliding your fingers against your clit, my hand pulls your thong to one side exposing that beautiful pussy, parting your lips slowly feeling your juices flow over my fingers
Arthur: my lips on your ass cheeks my tongue drawing tiny shapes over your skin
Arthur: you rest your head against our slaves thighs as your body trembles
Arthur: begin to kiss her legs as i tear your panties from your body and press my body against yours
Arthur: my hands stroking your breasts
Arthur: my body pressed against your back my hard cock pressing against your ass.
Arthur: you push back and grind yourself against me, feeling the wetness of my precum seeping though my clothing.
Arthur: I need to undress, you gasp as I stand up leaving your body suddenly unstimulated except for our slave
Arthur: and you envelope youself in her as I disrobe, my cock hard and erect for you
Wendy: FUCK YEAH
Wendy: i want you
Arthur: i entwine my hand in your hair and push your mouth to her pussy
Arthur: resting my cock against her leg allowing your mouth to transfer from pussy to cock
Arthur: tasting both our juices
Arthur: and then kissing her deeply to allow her to taste my cock and her pussy on your lips
Arthur: get to your feet and straddle our friend, your breasts rubbing against one another, her legs forcing yours wide.
Arthur: I move round behind you I can see her legs spread exposing herself to me and you open for my cock
Arthur: you've a choice, do you want me to fuck her and feel my cock disappearing into her whilst my hands probe deep inside you or will you tease her with your fingers whilst i slide into you?
Wendy: you fuck me
Wendy: ill have fun with her
Arthur: good, my cock teases your wet lips for a moment before parting you and sliding deep inside youin one fluid motion, you gasp , your cum flowing over my shaft soaking my balls
Arthur: i feel your body tighten as I slowly begin to fuck you, long slow deep thrusts, my fingers rolling your nipples, your breathing becoming ragged from the delicious pain from it.
Arthur: you're so tight and perfect I know i won't last long inside you, you feel my muscles tight against you
Arthur: my breath hot on your neck as you puch back against my strokes
Wendy: oh yeah
Wendy: your ganna cum for me
Arthur: your tongue finding her mouth, your fingers in her pussy, my hands grip your hips tightly as I speed up my thrusts
Arthur: i whisper hotly what a bad girl you are
Arthur: i wrap one hand in your hair as I fuck your beautiful wet pussy, reach round to rub your clit as my orgasm builds.
Arthur: teasing that hard button, feeling you grinding against my cok, my fingers, my body, your breathing quick, beginning to pant as your orgasm builds inside your stomach, flooding through your body
Arthur: and you explode as my balls tighten and my cum pours deep into you. My body rogod against yours as we cum together
Arthur: Your pussy trembling on my cock as I try to cram my whole person deep into you
Arthur: our sweat mingling
Arthur: our breathing slowly subsiding as i pull out of you. You catch my eye and grin as we realise the only person who hasn't come yet is our slave, and she must be next.
Wendy: Arthur
Wendy: your rocking me
Arthur: good - have you cum?
Arthur: are you still playng?
Wendy: no
Wendy: im done now
Wendy: i did
Arthur: i hope you enjoyed that
Wendy: you have no idea
Wendy: i just got done clening off
Wendy: WET
Arthur: nice, i want to watch that next time
Wendy: you will
Wendy: i get it back tonight
Arthur: want to imagine being there to hear and taste you
Wendy: tomorrow at the latest
Wendy: do maybe wednesday morning
Arthur: youworking wednesday?
Wendy: i am
Wendy: but not till 10
Arthur: it would have been nice to have caught you after i'd finished work
Arthur: I'd have been able to play with you myself as it were
Wendy: what time is that
Wendy: im off on thursday
Wendy: well
Wendy: not off, but will be working from home
Arthur: good enough, i finish at 5-5:30 here
Wendy: what time is it there now
Arthur: 3:35pm
Wendy: ok
Wendy: its 9"30 here
Wendy: so that would be 11:30
Wendy: i can do that on thursday
Arthur: i can't wait
Wendy: ok
Wendy: im off
Wendy: have a great day
Arthur: and you beautiful
Wendy: and ill "see" you thursday morning
Wendy: well
Wendy: you'll see me
Arthur: all of me if i had my way
Wendy: mmm
Wendy: one day
Wendy: you need to get busy on making me another video
Arthur: I do - my camera is much better quality now too - its just a matter of getting a few moments to myself
Wendy: well lucky for you im patient
Arthur: and frickin hot
Wendy:
Wendy: thanks sexy
Arthur: speak to you soon. xxx
Wendy: bye

No comments:

Post a Comment