Monday 4 January 2010

An extract from the party

My eyes scan the room until they fall upon Emme, reclining on the sofa, flushed, her breasts rising and falling as she gets her breath back, our eyes meet and I walk towards her, she smiles and licks her lips as I sit next to her.

She leans towards me looking deep into meas my fingers lightly trace along her silky smooth thighs. her fingers caress my chest as our lips meet, softly at first then parting as our tongues meet tasting each other.

Emmes hand wraps around my head pulling me deep into her kiss. She smells of perfume and sex.Her nipples are hard against my hands and she parts her legs for me to stroke her hot sex, her lips part easily to my fingers and she gasps into my ear as I caress her hard clit. She pushes against my neck to force my head to her pussy and I grin miscieviously into her eyes as I slide down her body

My tongue traces its way down Emmes tight body flicking across her skin my lips brush against her pussy and I feel her lift her hips to meet my moth, I can taste her already but i want to tease her a little first and hold her ankles apart as I continue my journey down over her thighs and down to her ankles before slowly moving back up her long slender legs. Pausing to lookup to her sex and watch her writhing her hips in excitement. I can see her wetness glistening on her lips and want to taste those juices. Her fingers glide down her body tracing the line of my tongue and make their way to her beautiful cunt.

i let her play briefly with her clit making her moan with pleasure before a grin plays across my face and my hands restrain her wrists at her side and continue my slow work up towards her hot sex.

My mouth pauses briefly before the object of my desire tormentig her for that final moment, she raises her hips t me and I plunge my tongue deep between her lips, tasting her, parting her, devouring her. My tongue dances circles on her hard clit a she grabs my hair and holds me tight in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment