Tuesday 17 August 2010

Threesome and some

Master: So have you just woken up?
Mistress: yeah
Master: 4:30? Painful.
Mistress: lol
Mistress: its 5
Mistress: so a little late
Master: Oh that makes all the difference
Mistress: haha
Master: I think i'm awake that early maybe twice a year mainly on marathon days
Mistress: its a little too early for me
Mistress: but only by an hour
Mistress: i usually wake at 6
Master: Well I appreciate the extra attention
Mistress: mwah
Mistress: how was your day yesterday
Master: It was a Monday - I can't say much more than that
Master: On the plus side one day closer to the weekend
Master: on the negative the weekend involves me having to go to Norfolk.
Mistress: norfolk?
Mistress: why
Master: Friends wedding - the party will be great but Norfolk is a pig of a drive to get to. Maybe not for someone used to US distances but over here it's a long journey
Mistress: i ahte driving
Master: Plus Norfolk has reputation for being a little...backward.
Mistress: hate
Mistress: backward?
Master: Me too.
Master: Think erm...Not sure what the US equivalent would be...nebraska maybe?
Mistress: lol
Mistress: lke cousins marrying cousins
Master: That's the one, gloves from Norfolk have extra fingers sewn in.
Mistress: haha
Mistress: than more like kentucky
Master: To me Kentucky is just a fried chicken joint.
Mistress: lmao
Master: They ar evil pumping out the smells of the lovely food and then you buy it only to realise it is a load of reconstituted crap and the smell was just a big lie!
Movie loading
Master: Ooh we're over halfway there.
Mistress: wow
Mistress: thats loading quick
Master: You have that effect on me too
Mistress: hahahahahaha
Mistress: thanks
Master: So does your day have anything exciting in store?
Mistress: nope
Mistress: moved into a new job at work yesterday
Mistress: so more training today
Master: A change is as good as a rest i guess.
Mistress: not really
Mistress: i am a totaly people person
Mistress: i like working with people
Mistress: at my new job i am just behind desk pushing papers
Master: Then I take it back - that sucks
Mistress: yeah
Master: Maybe you could pass the time imagining someone under the desk whilst you push those papers.
Mistress: mmmm
Mistress: that would make work more interesting
Master: it makes it more difficult trust me
Mistress: lmao
Mistress: almost ready i see
Mistress: ta da
Master: wow that was quick, i'll just grab the popcorn and settle down to watch it then
Mistress: ok
Mistress: I'm going to jump in the shower
Mistress: brb
Master: ok sexy
Master: I am SO turned on right now.
Mistress: did you like that
Master: still watching right now honey
Master: you're being eaten as we speak
Mistress: nice
Master: i'm soooo jealous
Mistress: lol
Master: i've a meeting in 15 minutes I think i'm going to be pretty frustrated
Mistress: i think so too
Master: oh you r so fucking hot.
Master: and i'm now so fucking hard for you.
Mistress: I need to lose some weight
Mistress: but thank you
Master: I need to slide deep insde you.
Mistress: that would be nice
Master: long slow and deep
Mistress: I like slow and deep
Master: and you could play with your clit while I do
Mistress: I could
Master: I do love the feel of a woman cumming while i'm inside her.
Mistress: I love to cum with a hard cock inside of me
Mistress: my walls closing in on it
Mistress: making it feel that much better
Master: feeling you pulsating against me
Mistress: hell yeah
Mistress: sweet
Mistress: hot
Mistress: cum sliding down your cock
Master: your beautiful wetness soaking me
Mistress: oh yeah
Mistress: you like it so much you lose control
Mistress: and fill me with you hot load
Master: you feel my body shudder as I pour out deep into your pussy
Master: our cum juice mingling
Mistress: yeah
Mistress: every inch of your cock deep inside of me
Master: our tongues intertwining
Mistress: your hands stroking my breasts
Master: your hard nipples tingling against my palms
Mistress: mmmm
Mistress: I WANT YOU
Master: I want to fill your senses with my body, with my cock, with my cum
Master: touch yourself
Mistress: I am
Master: make yourself wet for me
Master: what are you wearing right now?
Mistress: the minute I got up and saw your pic I was wet
Mistress: boxers and a dego-t
Master: I can go with that. Tell me how you're touching yourself.
Mistress: I am sitting in a chair
Mistress: one leg is on the chair
Mistress: with my leg bent over
Mistress: my boxers are pulled to the side
Mistress: and I am gently stroking my clit
Master: I have one hand stroking the length of my cock through my pants; I can feel my own pre-cum beginning to seep out for you
Master: webcam?
Mistress: can’t see me
Mistress: no lights
Master: Damn, My hips are starting to move to the rhythm of my playing, of my stroking
You have accepted the invitation to start webcam.

Master: mmm dark but hot
Mistress: lol
Master: so hot. Sit back and keep playing
Master: enjoy yourself, imagine my hands are yours
Master: stroking your body, my tongue tasting your skin
Master: my cock teasing your lips
Master: my fingers sliding into your boxers
Master: slipping against your glistening pussy lips
Master: my breath in your ear, on your neck
Master: Mmmm, i'm so hard for you now
Master: jut ready to slide in your pussy
Mistress: and I am VERY wet
Mistress: wet
Master:
Master: keep going I want you to go to work with a smile on your beautiful face.
Master: the taste of my cum on your lips
Master: I love watching you, you know i'm watching and that makes it even better
Master: slide your fingers into your pussy, imagine they are mine
Master: my cock hard and erect next to you, it's yours to play with
Master: use and abuse how you wish
Master: my gift to you
Master: It is in my hand now, awaiting your instructions
Master: Be its mistress, you're in control now
Mistress: I need to be doing this in my bed
Master: control
Mistress: with the door closed
Mistress: so I can finish it properly
Master: Mmm you can finish with me deep inside you
Mistress: I wish
Mistress: you need a web cam at work
Mistress: then we could play together in the morning
Master: in the meantime i'll just spend the day hard and fantasizing about you
Mistress: nice
Mistress: and I'll get to work on that other project
Mistress: have a great day hot stuff
Master: Mmmm that will finish me off in no time
Master: Have a good day - i'll be under your desk licking my lips. xxx
Mistress: nice

No comments:

Post a Comment