Tuesday 10 August 2010

I'm in the directors chair now

I think I’d like to continue the personal assistant role, you’re dressed in a short black skirt and tight white shirt. Black stockings and a garters, with a sheer black thong, imagine we’re on a long distance video link up, sit at your desk.

I’m your boss, I’ve a choice of secretaries to choose from but for some reason I always choose you to work late with me or over the video link up.

But you’re distracted from work and want to pursue some other interests, imagine I’m watching you as you work (and play) you don’t realise I’m still watching you.

This is a classic http://www.xvideos.com/video389713/el_ultimo_metro_by_danko wonderful piece of voyeurism.

You’re surfing the net to find what really turns you on, stroking your breasts as you do, feeling your nipples ripen under your fingers, undo a button or two.
Slide your fingers inside your black lacy bra.

Keep surfing and watching your favourite scenes, push your chair back a little to improve my view.

As you get more turned on open your legs a little and let your skirt ride up to show your stocking tops. Let your fingers explore your body, running along the inside of your thighs.

Unbutton the rest of your shirt. You part your legs further to expose your pussy enclosed tightly in your panties. Hook your skirt a little higher.

I can see your hard taut nipples straining against your bra. Slip your hands inside and pull the material down to show your hard rosebuds.

If you knew I was watching you’d see my cock straining against my pants bulging against the fabric, outlining my hardness. My hand stroking against my throbbing tool…just for you.

Your own fingers graze the outline of your wet pussy lips, your juices starting to soak through your panties.
Slide a hand inside to part those lips. Caressing that beautiful hard clitoris. Don’t slide inside quite yet, that can wait. Right now, you have to tease yourself.

Explore yourself with your hands, your calves, your thighs your ass, your aching pussy.

I’m enjoying myself just writing this, can’t wait to watch it.

Hitch that skirt up to your hips now. Open your legs wide for me, lean back in your chair and slide your fingers down inside your panties.

It’s dawning on you now that our video link is still running , You can hear my breathing getting heavy n the background. You know I’m watching you, you know I’m hungrily devouring your body with my eyes.
My own arousal straining against the material, I unzip my pants and release my erection, already glistening with pre-cum, all for you.

You’re performing for me now. You love to be watched, love to show off, tease and turn me on. You’ve fantasized about us fucking on the boardroom table.

Pull your panties to one side and let me see you fingers sliding into your pussy, see your juices glisten on your fingertips.

Now you’re going to strip for me.

My hand is gliding up and down my shaft coaxing my cock harder and harder. You can imagine it parting you, opening you up, making you ache with pleasure and desire.

You get to your feet and bend over the chair showing me your sexy round ass, you can hear my breath gasping with want. See my hand begin to quicken as my cock strains and pulsates for you.
you wiggle your hips from side to side lasciviously, I can see your fingers between your legs pawing at your clit prising your lips apart.
I want to watch you finger fuck yourself from behind.

Now slowly begin to strip for me. Stand up and peel off your shirt, roll your hard nipples, lick at them, now bend over as you hook your fingers into the tops of your panties, turn your ass to face me again as you push them down over your hips, show me your ass and pussy in all their glory.

You glance at my screen and see my head thrown back in ecstasy as the cum builds for you in my balls. You’d love that cum pouring over your beautiful breasts.

Now you’re in control, you can cum how you want – take your seat again and put your feet up on the desk, legs wide apart with your glorious pussy on show for me, you can see my face contorting with pleasure at your body and the look on your face as your arousal builds.

Reach into that desk drawer and pull out the toy you keep there for when the temptation gets too much for you during the working day.

Now lets come together…I want to watch you play with your clit, slide deep into your pussy if you have another maybe penetrate that tight little asshole too.

Watching you getting off is the biggest turn on and you can see it as my breathing gets ragged, my own orgasm building, my hips begin to writhe as I can see you getting hotter wetter and you start to quiver as the toy gets to work, your breathing becomes gasps, our breathing becomes gasps, turns to groans of pleasure , then aching ragged gasping groaning as our climaxes build like explosions through our bodies, your thighs quiver with excitement as first it builds then rips through your body wracking you with wave after wave of pleasure your screams, mingling with mine as we reach a delicious mutual cascade of cum!

As our bodies slowly relax and we drift briefly in that post orgasmic haze you look up to see me smiling at your beautiful cum soaked body
My own naked body still tingling with excitement. And as you glance down to my cock you see…

My delicious little Australian secretary from the typing pool slowly licking the last of my cum from her lips and face, smiling wantonly at you.

TBC?
(hope you like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment