Wednesday 5 May 2010

The princess is in the house.



Princess: hi
Arthur: hey gorgeous.
Princess: sorry
Princess: i meant to wake up earlier
Arthur: you should be i've been sat here twiddling my thumbs for hours
Princess: didnt get to do what i wanted
Princess: lol
Princess: but
Princess: i did make something for you
Arthur: tell me more
Arthur: I can't wait
Princess: here you go
Arthur: i'm pretty much growling now with anticipation.
Princess: lol
Princess: trying now
Arthur: i'm almost crying with disappointment now
Princess: we'll get it
Arthur: Oh if we ever met you so would
Princess: lol
Princess: and i would love every minute of it i bet
Arthur: I hope so.
Arthur: Nothing yet but it might just be checking it for badness. As opposed to sexines.
Arthur: Ah hello I think we might have it
Princess: nice!
Arthur: just downloading
Princess: lol
Arthur: Ah hang on it's playing again now. And looking pretty damn foxy honey
Princess: lol
Arthur: wow that's pretty frikkin hot babe
Arthur: my god you've just made me so hard
Princess: really
Princess: SWEET!
Arthur: oh really
Princess: i was so tired when i finally got to bed
Princess: i knew i had to do something
Princess: so i figured id make a teaser video
Arthur: Sorry to keep you up so late
Princess: no
Princess: it wasnt you
Arthur: You are a terrible tease
Princess: lol
Princess: a terrible tease?
Princess: hows that?
Princess: you only got to see a quick boob shot
Arthur: I think it might just be an English terminology you're a real tease
Princess: ahhh
Princess: so it has you wanting more?
Arthur: Oh so much more
Arthur: what more do you have?
Arthur: And fantastic boobs too.
Arthur: You busy right now?
Princess: nope
Princess: just getting ready while i talk to you
Arthur: So how long do you have?
Princess: in between getting ready
Princess: about half hour
Princess: looking for another video now
Princess: not new
Princess: but one that might help
Arthur: oh god yes. Otheriwse you'll be leaving me all teased out for the rest of the day. Hardly sporting.
Princess: lmao
Arthur: So what did you have in mind?
Princess: me playing
Princess: with bob
Princess: my fav toy
Arthur: Lucky bob, sounds great to me.
Arthur: if it helps i'm stroking myself under the desk right now
Princess: NICE!!!!
Princess: urghhh
Arthur: tell me all about hat you were doing with Bob instead.
Princess: I am laying there
Princess: in barely nothing
Princess: talking to the cam
Arthur: go on, what are you saying?
Princess: and than i pull off my undies
Princess: put bob between my legs
Arthur: Mmmm
Princess: let him gently rub my clit
Princess: as my breathing get heavier
Princess: i want to make it last longer
Princess: but it feels so good
Arthur: you make my breathingheavier too
Princess: its right there on my spot
Arthur: my cock harder
Princess: my legs are shaking in anticipation
Princess: my moans get louder
Princess: you can her me say
Princess: omg
Princess: im going to cum
Princess: yes
Arthur: my hand moving harder and faster
Princess: yes
Princess: mmmmm
Princess: my legs open really wide
Princess: i lay my toy on my most sensitive spot
Arthur: my hips rising and falling
Princess: here it comes
Princess: my whole body is trembeling
Princess: oh yeah
Arthur: as my orgasm approaches
Princess: im going to explode
Princess: i throw my head back
Princess: and scream yes
Princess: yes
Arthur: i want to watch you playing now
Princess: YES!
Princess: i would love to let you watch me now
Arthur: your hands exploring your body
Princess: i need to find a file transfer website
Arthur: whilst I play for you too
Princess: mmm
Princess: wish i could see that
Princess: live i mean
Princess: brb
Arthur: ok
Arthur: i'm sure i can wait for you
Princess: ok
Princess: hows that rubbing going
Arthur: still feeling pretty good, especially whilst watching your teasr
Princess: nice
Princess: maybe i can get to bed at a decent hour tonight and be up in the morning with you tomorrow
Arthur: loving the red lingerie by the way
Princess: good
Princess: i have a black one almost like that too
Arthur: equally hot but that's more to do with the gift rather than the wrapping
Princess: lol
Princess: yes
Arthur: its a gift i'd be more than happy to unwrap
Arthur: inch by gorgeous inch
Arthur: peeling off that silk
Arthur: letting it slide from your body
Arthur: exposing your boobs
Arthur: your hard nipples
Princess: you turn me on
Princess: i will hate to have to go to work this morning in this condition
Princess: wanting to stay home
Princess: play with myself all day
Princess: over and over again
Arthur: Oh I need to cum for you soon
Arthur: flick your webcam on and show me your breasts
Arthur: giv me that image to push me over the edge
Princess: ill try
You have accepted the invitation to start webcam.

Princess: have to wait till the kids arent paying attention
Princess: did you just take that pic

Arthur: Hi gorgeous, you're looking good this morning
Princess: lol
Arthur: yes, hope you like it
Princess: hell yeah I do
Princess: i want your cock
Arthur: i want you to take my cock
Princess: i sooowould
Arthur: I have my own desk/secreatry based fantasy
Princess: oh yeah
Princess: maybe you can tell me about it some time
Arthur: I will
Arthur: i'll look forward to seeing more of you from this evening shall I?
Princess: yes
Princess: i will try to get on again at work
Princess: i wasnt able to yesterday
Princess: but if not
Princess: i will go to bed early
Princess: and be sure to get up at 5
Princess: i look a mess in the mornings though
Princess: lol
Arthur: i'll not be here late this evening but i'll be ready for you tomorrow.
Princess: ok
Arthur: You looked good enough to eat to me
Princess: mmm
Princess: that would be a nice sight to see
Arthur: for me too
Princess: your face looking up at me from between my legs
Arthur: i'm hungry now
Princess: and i have just the meal for you
Princess:
Arthur: want to bury my mouth between your legs, taste you, feel your clit against my tongue
Princess: oh yeah
Arthur: my hands on your ass, my tongue bury ing itself into your pussy
Princess: fuck yeah
Arthur: my fingers parting your lips, glistening with your wetness
Arthur: deep inside you, our bodies moving together
Princess: slow at first
Princess: and then sdeeper
Princess: so i can feel every ince of you inside of me
Arthur: slow and shallow at first
Arthur: opening you up beautifully
Arthur: my lips tracing poems across your stomach
Princess: OMG!
Princess: I dont want to go to work
Princess: but i must
Princess: we will continue this in the morning
Princess: see you at 5
Princess: well... 5 my time
Arthur: I hope so - I don't expect to be stood up now
Princess: i think we said that would be 11 yours
Princess: oh you'll standd up all right
Arthur: that sounds spot on to me honey.
Princess: have a good day
Arthur: and you sweetie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment