Friday 19 February 2010

The party with friends

Emme:
Kevin sits up between my thighs as his fingers invade me, stroking deeply, and I moan, again, looking up at him just in time to catch him grinning at me--
and I realize oh, he know's exactly what he's doing. Teasing me on purpose, enjoying my torment, working his fingers deep inside me, circling my clit with his thumb and I can't, I can't take it
suddenly I sit up, fast, get my knees under me as his fingers slide out, and I plant my shoulder in his sternum and push, hard and fast, toppling him over backward. I straddle his hips and slide my burning vulva slowly over his shaft--ohhhhhh fuck that's good--the look of shock in his eyes is incredibly satisfying.
Sure, he's taller and stronger and heavier than I am, but none of that really matters. It's all about catching them off balance, and I can see in his face that he didn't see this coming.
I slide back and forth over his cock, hearing him gasp, feeling him pulse against me. He's hard as a rock and my pussy is so, so wet, stroking over the sensitive tip of him and down, getting hotter and wetter as I press myself harder against him, all the way down and back up again.

Kevin:
Emme's sudden movment takes me by surprise as she reverses our roles and plants me on my back, all of a sudden shes on my and all for a brief pause before she slides down onto me, her soft wet pussy parting easily, enveloping my cock.
I gasp , back arches with the sudden release and i'm buried deep deep inside her.
now she's in control riding me, controlling our movements, my hands grasping her hips before she hauls them above my head and leans forward to rub her nippples against my mouth my tongue darts out and she replaces them with her wn mouth and she tastes herself against my lips
She whispers hotly in my ear telling me exactly what she wants me to do to her, on my part i'm happy to fulfill her in anyway I can as the look of pleasure on her face is more arousing than anything, she wants to be taught a lesson?
Just those words make me gasp with desire, I glance across at Beth who has been watching us and a plan begins ;0)
Emmes eyes follow my look and she smiles ... I wonder?

Emme:
Kevin is thrusting harder, harder inside me now as I ride him, kissing him deeply, tasting myself on his lips and tongue and riding harder, faster
moaning in unspeakable pleasure, my mouth at his ear and his hands, his fingers gripping my ass, pulling the cheeks apart, words I never meant to say begin pouring out of me,into Kevin's ear, driven by the feel of his hard shaft inside me and the tingling of my tiny puckered anus where he was touching me before, driving me wild
yes yes please oh yess there, there, I am panting and gasping as his fingers reach deeper, closer, closer until he is stroking my wet asshole and the pleasure, the pleasure is setting me on fire. I'm so sensitive there, I shudder with each stroke of his finger across it and his cock feels so huge inside me as I move faster, harder.
I can't believe the words I hear myself whispering, gasping, "yes, oh, Kevin, take-- take me, Kevin, take my ass"
and just as these words leave me, I see him look over at someone -- Beth? -- and just the thought of her watching us, coming over to us, touching...
my brief moment of controlling this situation is so over.

No comments:

Post a Comment